Is Gary Oldman dressed as a vampire the aesthetic to end all aesthetics? Who is more seductive: Lucy in her red lingerie, or the Count with his luscious locks? In this rather silly discussion of Bram Stoker’s DRACULA, we examine the original 1897 novel and the 1992 film adaptation by Francis Ford Coppola, to get to the heart of these burning questions.
- Blood: The Last Vampire (2000)
- CARMILLA, by Joseph Sheridan Le Fanu
- Interview with the Vampire (1992)
- Queen of the Damned (2002)
- Twilight (2008)
- Vampire Princess Miyu (Manga 1988 – 2002) (Anime 1997)