APPLE PODCASTS | SOUNDCLOUD | SPOTIFY
In the year 2018 it’s high time that the monster gets the girl. This week we’re joined by Lunaplath to discuss one of the most niche of monster kinks, along with the most endearing: 1954’s The Creature from the Black Lagoon and del Toro’s love letter to it, The Shape of Water.
Everyone grab your favourite floatation device and let’s go swimming. Apologies in advance for some audio artefacts—got a bit rough in spots!
- The Creature from the Black Lagoon (1954)
- The Shape of Water (2017)
- American Sign Language (ASL)
- You Must Remember This
- Champagne Sharks
- Hollywood blacklist
- RED DRAGON, by Thomas Harris
- THE WITCHING HOUR, by Anne Rice
- The Little Mermaid (1989)
- Amélie (2001)
- Pan’s Labyrinth (2006)