Tree-stars unite a myriad of long-dead animals in our beloved Land Before Time series, AKA the best dinosaur drama ever. Welcome to the era of Pizza Hut commercials, Don Bluth’s brave stand against 90s direct-to-video marketing, and the dead age of Disney animation.
We’ll be defending Cera’s fight against Republican ideology and the truly fucked up nature of gated communities, along with the insidious politics of neoliberal creep and the injustice of economic scarcity.
- The Land Before Time (1988)
- The Land Before Time II: The Great Valley Adventure (1994)
- The Land Before Time III: The Time of the Great Giving (1995)
- All 12 other Land Before Time direct-to-VHS sequels because Late Stage Capitalism™ owns our souls.
- Don Bluth
- Judith Eva Barsi
- A Script of Fear: Repeated Threats by Father of Child Actress Carried to Tragic End — John Johnson and Gabe Fuentes, LA Times
- The Cretaceous Period
- Chicxulub crater
- Toronto vegan protest